Yes, it is true, I’ve been nominated for a Liebster-award. And not just once, I might add, but twice during this last year, which is kind of amazing! I am honored, Decluttering the Stuff and Minimalist sometimes! The problem for me with accepting these awards, is that I am supposed to nominate up to 10 other bloggers, and I am not reading a lot of blogs, so this is somewhat a hurdle for me. Also, the blogs that I do read and would like to give the award to, have already gotten their rewards! Therefore, I would like to say thank you to my fellow bloggers who nominated me, but I will not pass it on.
I have also received a Sunshine award from Minimalist sometimes. Yes, it’s from July last year, but I’m thinking it may still apply, even though I haven’t been as active blogging as I was last year. As a part of the award requirements, I am supposed to nominate up to 15 other bloggers (you see why I haven’t passed it on yet!), and share seven random facts about myself.
I would like to nominate Kristin at So Kristin is Writing, who helps me to see that there always are things in life to be grateful of, something I definitely must remember to think about, every day. I do not keep my own journal, but I do enjoy reading hers. Thank you Kristin, I am grateful for your blog!
Seven random facts about me:
- I don’t like traditions and couldn’t care less if we never celebrated anything at all. I am doing it for the kids though. And for my parents, I guess, because they want to celebrate with my kids and it’d be weird if I didn’t participate.
- I dream of living in a place with no people around, but I am afraid of the dark and will never leave the city. It’d be too scary!
- I rewarded my daughter with a bunny when she quit a bad habit, but really it was me who wanted it and I’m the one doing all the cuddling and taking care of it.
- My happy place is in my allotment, growing things even though I don’t really know what I’m doing.
- I would never ever want to own a house. I love renting because if something breaks, I can just call someone who’ll come fix it for me.
- I dream of living in another country, but at the same time I am so scared of really doing it, because Sweden is such a secure place and I kind of like being secure. I’m thinking I want to try another country as soon as the kids move out, because then at least I only play with my own life. And my husband’s, but he’s in on it. I think.
- I am a really lazy person, and I think that is one of the reasons why minimalism fit me so well. No stuff – no cleaning, No debts – no need to work your butt off….